Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Installation

Today we tried to work while a new computer system was being installed that will change the way we sell things and presumably (I'm hopeful but cautious) will speed things up and ease things along. It was more than a little crowded and chaotic, and during most of the day I was trying to do four things at once. I was totally ready to go home at 5:00. Tomorrow I am off work, but I have to go in from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. for training on the new system. I shouldn't complain. Tom was conductoring today, but he had to go in early to help move some things around for the computer installation. So he was there from about 7:00 a.m. until 5:45 or so. And he's an unpaid volunteer!

I may just sleep a big chunk of Wednesday. I'm the lucky one, though. Roberta, Ann and Mary have to work all day and then stay for the training afterwards.

When I went into the living room this morning, there was a headless baby bunny lying on the carpet. Oh, and one ear.

Sundance's eye looks fine today. Cats!

No comments: