Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Work

When I began working at the library, while going on about how much I loved it, I warned people to check back about Groundhog Day, by which time I expected I would be griping.

Well, here it is St. Patrick's Day and I am still loving it. As James Barrie, the author of Peter Pan said, "Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else."

That is not to say that I wouldn't rather sleep in on days I need to be at work early or that I wouldn't rather go home on days I have to work late. But really, I am still having a good time. Now that the weather is sunny and warmer, this is even more the case.

I'm sure the griping will come along -- knowing me. But today it feels like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. And I like it!

1 comment:

Cynthia Dodd said...

I'm glad that you are so happy with your job!