Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Little things

1) I got the photo of Miss Brinkley Marie Ann Broccolo. Such an adorable little thing!

2) Someone bought a book the other day. That's the first sale in a few months, but the nice thing is that it pushed my royalty payment over the point where they actually pay me. So I will be getting a little check. Which is a nice thing.

3) I got paid yesterday and see that I have received a little raise. I did nothing to earn it except survive the six-month probation. Again, it's not much at a time (it amounts to maybe another thousand a year), but it sure is nice. I also now have credit for some sick days. No paid vacation until after the first of the year, but I will also get another raise at that time. Little by slowly, as a friend here says ...

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love the new layout!!