Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Christmas ideas?

Bvlgari Man Extreme Eau de Toilette

  • Charismatic fragrance with citrusy Mediterranean freshness and sophisticated woodiness
  • Top notes of pink grapefruit, Calabrian bergamot, and cactus zest
  • Heart notes of white freesia, Guatemalan cardamom, and amber
  • Base notes of Haitian vetiver, Laoese benzoin, and balsa wood
  • Launched in 2013
  • 3.4 fl. oz. spray bottle
  • $79.00 

Seriously?

The emailed ad I received -- clearly from someone who knows me not -- described it as "tailed by balsa wood."  Tailed?

And where exactly does one get cactus zest? Does one use a lemon zester? And how does one avoid getting spines in the zest, not to mention in one's fingers? Should they have mentioned the possibility of coppery notes of fresh blood in those top notes?

But, honestly, what more could one want for $79.00?

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Wow.....I mean, just wow. $79 just for some smell-good? I kinda like the smell of Irish Spring and water. LOL...and Colgate maybe mixed with a sprinkle of listerine.....

If you really wanna get fancy on me- what's wrong with a bit of good old fashioned Old Spice Original? Or ULTRA Fancy with Aqua di Gio???

I dont even pay that much $ for my best perfumes all year!!!!

LOL...Merry Christmas indeed!!!