Friday, October 11, 2013

October 11: National Coming Out Day

I love Disney's Phineas and Ferb, especially the catch phrase, "Why yes, yes I am." Since I doubt you watch the show, the protagonists are stepbrothers who are doing something incredible to make every day of summer vacation amazing. This often involves them ordering supplies like a gazillion pounds of sand. When the delivery arrives, the driver inevitably asks, "Aren't you a little young to be buidling a beach in your back yard?" To which Phineas cheerfully responds,


2 comments:

Sunny said...

Yes, Yes it was..........My new friend chose to come out to me early this morning about her bi-sexuality. I was quite surprised. I have only known her for a few weeks and hadn't a clue, not that it mattered an iota to me. I told her that If I like a person, I like them for their character and don't give a rip if they're black, white, yellow, red, blue, skinny, curvy, red haired. black haired, blonde, bald, short, tall, blind, deaf, sighted, straight, bi, gay, rich or poor.
My peeps are my peeps for their good hearts, not one single other thing.


Michael Dodd said...

You go, girl! Both of you!
Love,
Michael, Tom, Sundance and Cassidy