Monday, September 14, 2009

Charter Update

Gee, someone at Charter MisComunications seems to read blogs. Shortly after Tom posted an update on his site after the third phone call this morning -- and he did mention the possibility of legal action or a report to the Consumer Fraud folks over at the State of Wisconsn Department of Justice -- he got a real friendly email from a guy in management offering to fix it all up nice and pretty:
Umatter2Charter said...

Hello Tom,

My name is Eric Ketzer, and I am a Manager with Charter Communications. Thanks for alerting us to this issue. I have contacted the Charter Business department to determine what number is listed for Baraboo. Can you please e-mail me the number that we have been calling to Umatter2Charter@chartercom.com, so I can make sure it is removed from that list?

Thanks for your time, Eric

It will be nice if Eric is able to take care of it. I do note, however, that he is asking us to tell him what number they have been calling. Wouldn't you expect a telephone company to have records of the telephone numbers its own people are making in the course of business?

BTW: Yes, I did get some work done on the novel in the midst of all this, thank you very much!

No comments: