Sunday, April 11, 2010

Exciting weekend!

1) I worked at the library on Saturday morning and early afternoon. Came home and took a nap, like every good Dodd.

2) We went out for pizza with the Dauphins and were joined by the Taylors. I ordered the Thai Chicken Pizza and this time John and Judi both tried a piece. Little by little, I am getting people used to it. This morning I found a recipe for it online.

3) After pizza, Tom and I watched a Miss Marple mystery. At one point in the movie, a dog barked and Sundance came running out to see what was up. Later in the movie a cat was crying and Sundance went running around looking for the interloper.

4) After the movie, Tom went online and found cat noises with which to torment Sundance. Not a happy cat!

5) Sunday Tom went to work with John at the railroad and I did the floors, cleaned the kitchen, aired the house and did laundry.

6) Now I need to go shopping for food for lunches for the upcoming week.

How exciting is that?

No comments: