Friday, April 2, 2010

Swell

Yesterday I had a nice experience on the bookmobile. A very casual acquaintance (the wife of a casual acquaintance) had gone to the library to return some books. She knew I work on the bookmobile and asked where I was, because she wanted to talk to me. Kris told her and she tracked me down while we were at an apartment building for the elderly and others in financial need.

The reason she went to all this trouble was to tell me she had checked my mystery out of the library and read it straight through in two days. She was very enthusiastic and encouraged me to write another. She said so many complimentary things that, when she left, Kathy (the other bookmobile person) told me to put my hands on either side of my head and squeeze.

I did and she said, "Now it's back to normal size!"

1 comment:

Kristin said...

:-) Everyone thinks it is good!