Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tom and Michael

Kristin asked for a photo of Tom and me together. The only ones I have are several years old, taken by Father Tim Dodd (no relation) at the railroad on the Fourth of July back in 2008. Here are some of those. Tom offered to photo-shop them, but these are the real things.




That was the same day Father Tim took the photo of me that I cropped and use on this blog page. Here is the whole thing.


There are a bunch of "old fashioned photo" places in the Dells, and we have thought about getting a photo taken there -- perhaps in cowboy gear, perhaps as a Union and a Confederate soldier. I would like to have a picture taken with Sundance and Cassidy, and we may try to get Peter to do that. There is no way we could get them to co-operate enough to take them to a photographer! Although it would make a nice family Christmas card. I can just see them in their little elf coastumes!

That is totally NOT our cat!

No comments: