Friday, August 23, 2013

I will survive.

The surgery yesterday went well, my PTH (parathyroid hormone) levels immediately normalized as did the blood serum calcium. They kept me overnight -- you know how much fun that is! -- and sent me home late morning. I am a bit dopier than usual because of the pain pills, and I will be hanging out at home for the next few days. Thanks for the emails, cards and even gifts -- Lee sent me a Mrs. Potato Head to keep me busy during recuperation -- and your kind thoughts.

My brother, BTW, continues to make remarkable strides in recovering from the attack he suffered at work a few weeks ago. Again, thanks for all your prayers and thoughts for him and his family.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Rest up and get well soon!! So glad to hear things improved immediatley, Michael!! Still sending up prayers for all yall!! xo