Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Cat videos again

This afternoon Tom and I were both trying to get some stuff done downstairs and Sundance was being a cat: rubbing up against the computer screen, wandering around underfoot and crying, climbing across the desk and staring. Cassidy tends to spend her afternoons dozing on the deck, only coming in from time to time for a snack and then heading back to the shade of the trumpet vine.

Tom reminded me that I used to distract the cats by turning on the television downstairs and finding a suitable video on YouTube. So I tried that and it worked. Now all we have to put up with is the noisy birds chirping, screaming and otherwise carrying on.

Still, they don't come crawl on the keyboard while I am trying to write.

Some might call this a high-end problem, and it is.

Fortunately it has a high-tech solution. Sundance hasn't muttered a peep since it started, and she only moved once -- to a more comfortable perch on a cushioned chair.

No comments: