Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Long weekend

Due to the library director's confusion, I was scheduled to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday this week. But since we get paid for Friday (Good Friday being a paid holiday with the library closed), that would mean I got too many hours. So Tuesday she told me I did not have to work Saturday. Then today the schedule for next week came out and I discover I am off on Monday. So I have a four-day weekend!!!

But a little late to plan anything. Kris suggested I spin a bottle and then just drive for four hours in whatever direction the bottle pointed. I might end up in the Mississippi River or Lake Michigan or even Lake Superior, I suppose. So I probably won't do that.

But I will think about a getaway of some sort.

But not to the place in the photo!

No comments: