Monday, April 4, 2011

I have fans!

Well, maybe not enough fans for a book signing. But apparently I do have some sort of fans. On some of the sites that I visit online, I post the occasional comment. Today I posted a remark about a nun I know from my days at Catholic University. She is a wonderful person, a well-known theologian and is now in a bit of "trouble" with a handful of American bishops. (The details of that story would probably not interest you.) When my comment posted, I noticed that I have 5 people who are registered as fans.

Can't imagine why. I tried to check up on them to see if they are people I know, but due to (entirely understandable) privacy restrictions, I could not find out enough to know. The names/nicknames/avatars don't ring any bells.

So I don't know if they are fans of my opinions or of my style or just pity fans.

Still, it's nice to know they're out there somewhere.

PS -- If any of you fans are reading this, hey!

No comments: