Saturday, April 28, 2012

Soon to disappear?

A cryptic message, allegedly from my blog host, warns that this blog may become unavailable at some time next month. As far as I can tell, I have done all that I am supposed to do to keep it going. But if it disappears on us, it's been fun! Now that I have surrendered my principles and returned to Facebook so that I can keep track of nieces and nephew and their families, I suppose I will survive.

Now the waiting begins. The waiting is the hardest thing...

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Oh goodness- I hope not!! if it does, will you have another on a different host site? Dont forget to let me know if you do!!! xx

Michael Dodd said...

I will let you know what is going on if anything happens, Sunny. BTW, I drove to work this morning through rain mixed with sleet and snow.