Tuesday, April 3, 2012

TWIT (This week in Texas)


I am in Texas this week visiting my mother and assorted other relatives. I am doing some small things to help around the house -- ranging from changing light bulbs to taking her van for a recall servicing. (This latter took four hours and it turns out she will have to take it back for them to do the actual work later.)

So I may not post anything until I get back to Wisconsin next weekend. Happy Holy Week and Easter and Happy Passover and any other feasts you and yours may be celebrating these days.

The weather is frightful around us. Tornadoes to the north of us, tornadoes to the west of us, in a storm pattern that may continue into Friday. And to think I chose not to come down here in January because I didn't want to get caught in bad weather!

No comments: