Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hello ...


Peeking out to say hello. Someone asked if I were going to go completely silent for Lent, and the answer is that I am not. I did decide to spend less time on this blog, though, for a variety of reasons -- one of which is that I do have a translation project that I need to be working on. But thanks for asking and for caring! I will be back from time to time.

I do appreciate comments, by the way. I know that more people read this blog than ever post comments -- that's what the blogger stats tell me, anyway --, and that is great. Feel free to drop in as you wish and to say hey if so moved.

And a special Sunday shout-out to Robert in Iowa, who is a good sport and has a great sense of humor! Travis sends his regards, BTW.

2 comments:

Robert said...

Awww. Thanks. :-)

We middle school teachers have to have good senses of humor. It's the only way we stay sane.

Well, that and the prescription meds - but I digress.

It's getting warmer here in Iowa, so hopefully that means warmth coming to Wisconsin soon. Get out and enjoy it!

Moving with Mitchell said...

When I was a kid (a very little kid), I thought giving up something "for lent" meant you simply "lent it" to somebody else.