Thursday, March 11, 2010

Not much but ...

Yesterday we had dense fog, heavy rain last night and fog again this morning. It is supposed to transition (whatever happened to just saying "change"?) to rain beginning around ten this morning. And yes, today is the day we load carts onto the Bookmobile, unload them, reload them, unload them, reload them -- all day long. This will be my first experience dealing with that in the rain. I understand that we have some flimsy tarps to put over the carts, but the word is that they are not all that helpful. At least it is supposed to get up to about 53 (11.6 C).

Tomorrow I have my annual appointment with the doctor. This will be the first time with my new health insurance, as if that would make a difference. Dr. Ewing, knowing I had no insurance and little ready cash, has been great about prescribing generics and scheduling appointments for tests so that I didn't have to make multiple trips with multiple fees. Nice guy!

The other local news is that the police have arrested some high school boys for a string of ATM robberies. There is a persistent rumor that the case was broken in part because at least one of the guys bragged about it on Facebook.

I told you Facebook might be dangerous.

No comments: