Thursday, March 4, 2010

Too loose!

Because we are getting warmer, sunny days and the smell of Spring is in the air, I wanted to dress appropriately for work today. And so I am wearing the Toulouse-Lautrec posters tie that Helen and Jay gave me for Christmas. It has nothing to do with Spring per se, but it is colorful and lively, which seems to fit.

This past Tuesday, March 2, was not only Texas Independence Day and Sam Houston's birthday, it was also the birthday of Dr. Seuss. Tom and I looked for a Dr. Seuss tie in Madison last weekend without luck. (I only shop at thrift stores, of course, for ties.) So I have to keep an eye out for one between now and next March 2. I think the ideal tie would be the Cat in the (Cowboy) Hat, but I am not sure one that specific exists.

Anyway ...

No comments: