Sunday, August 2, 2009

The dragon pile

John, his mother, Katya and Elena stopped back on their way home from Chicago. This time it was the dragons who got a lot of attention. First they were arranged in orderly rows on top of my bed. Then the girls put them into a very neat parade. Finally, they were all grabbed and thrown into a pile in the living room. As you can see below.


John, who truly is a responsible parent, had the girls put all the dragons back on the proper bookshelf in my room before they headed out for ice cream and then back to the motel to listen to a story before going to bed.

And that's the way it is.

1 comment:

Vincent said...

I have to chime in here!! My brother had a game of "how fast can clean the house" After 10 yrs of playing this god for saken game, I realized it was a ploy to get us to clean the house! Now I am a freak for a clean house....I guess it worked in the long run!