Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Long day

I went in even earlier than usual to unpack, price and shelve some stuff. Then after work, I went to a district meeting. I almost didn't go to the meeting, since I figured I would be late getting away from work and the meeting is in Baraboo. Things were slow getting out of the railroad, but I went anyway and made it with a couple of minutes to spare. Then the district meeting went almost twice as long as usual because we had a guest speaker. By the time I got back home, I was very hungry and tired. Fortunately Tom had made ribs on the grill, so I had a nice (cold) supper.

Now I am ready to crash. I have to work tomorrow because Ann has a school conference and cannot come in. So I will only have one day off this week.

But Labor Day is coming, and then I will have some free time!

No comments: