Friday, August 10, 2012

A great leap forward ...

Okay, not a great leap, just a baby step, as we used to call them in "Simon Says" and such games.

I just noticed that about a week ago, someone purchased a copy of Elijah and the Ravens of Carith in electronic form -- Nook, to be specific.My first e-book sale!

As my hero Sheldon Cooper might say, "Bazinga!"

No, I guess "Bazinga!" is what he says after he plays one of his classic pranks. And this is no prank, it's a real sale. (Of course, Sheldon's pranks are not real pranks, either, at least not to anyone else. But that's another post.) But this feels like it calls for a Bazinga!

And it is an encouragement to keep moving along with the writing. Yesterday I got some good plotting done on the novel. Only a bit of writing, but I made some serious headway with outlines, motives and that sort of thing.

Today I will do some work on that, then head to the library for another session tutoring computer. Tom's at the R&GN Railroad today, and that means my day to cook. I need to make a quick run for some supplies, too.

We had a steady rain for much of the day yesterday, and today is cool and blue-skied. Looks like our temps will be in the low 70s the next few days. Tomorrow we plan to go to the Summer Art Classic on the square in Baraboo. Sunday Tom has to be in a parade in the middle of the day, but I don't.

And that's it for this morning before I head off to shower and shave. Have a great one, wherever you are!

No comments: