Thursday, January 17, 2013

No reason ...

I changed the design of the web page for no particular reason. I was checking stats and things and just got distracted by design possibilities. I liked the old design with the birds, but books seem to be a good fit for me right now. I have just completed one editing job and am now waiting to receive a book for evaluation. I am also back to doing some of my own writing while waiting for that to arrive.

Read on, McDough!
-------------------------------------------
On a totally different note, I have a Favorites folder labeled "Thoughts to Begin the Day." It includes the Morning Office from the Episcopal Book of Common Prayer, a passage from the Tao Te Ching, selections from Twleve Step reflection books, a link to BrainyQuote (which gives you five or six quotes in different categories) and a humorous list of Zen-like sayings. I try to read over all of these before I get too far into my morning, but some days I don't get around to them until later in the day.

Here is a quote from the Zen-like thoughts:

  No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.

No comments: