Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A movie deal in the works?

 

Yep, that would appear to be Robert Pattinson looking through my John of the Cross mystery novel. Perhaps he heard that the novel I am working on now involves Wiccans and druids. He is, after all, perhaps best known for his vampire roles in the Twilight movies.

Actually, of course, that is a cheap photo-shopped image. I have been looking online for some free photo-editing software to do some things for a collage project I am thinking about doing for an art class at the library. Not finding anything like what I want, of course. Tom, because of his work as a graphic designer, has all sorts of magic stuff on his computer, but I don't want to mess with that.

Meanwhile, if anyone is looking for a novel to adapt for the silver screen, I am open for suggestions.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Nice one Michael!!!