Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Join the fray


Vince and Kristin also have a blog, for those of you who may not already know that. You can get to it from this page by clicking over on "The Brooklyn Broccolo's" under "Places to Go and People to See" on the right. Glad to have another place to hear what's happening with the folks.

Tom noticed that I didn't post anything yesterday. Guess not much was happening. Today should be fairly quiet, too. I will start doing the bills for the lawyers. Billing takes time and attention, but it is fairly easy.

I should do some more getting ready for the trip today. I need to do laundry, refill a couple of prescriptions, get some cash from the ATM, gather maps and so on. Tom has to go to a meeting of the Stewards of the Wisconsin River this evening, so maybe the cats and I will watch TV.

If anything exciting happens, I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I know, you are so getting to TX as soon as I'm heading to Yankee land. How ironic.

I told Mama Dodd I was going to crash your crib once I get settled. Prepare for the black cloud!