Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bigfoot

Okay, all you folks with bigfoot email addresses -- all of my messages to you are being bounced back as undeliverable. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is? I have not run into this in the past, although nothing I send to my friend Michelangelo from my yahoo account gets to him, and he does not have a bigfoot account. I receive mail from him in my yahoo mailbox, and I can send mail to him from my hotmail mailbox.

Any ideas?

Otherwise, send me alternative email addresses if you want to hear directly from me.

And on a more literary note, I got some more writing done on the book today. I now have a preface and the beginning written for each of the first three of a projected nine chapters. Don't worry. If it gets published, I promise they won't be long chapters so you won't have to read that much.

2 comments:

Cynthia Dodd said...

Ted is still checking on the problem with bigfoot. He did get a message from them saying that I had a permanent error that they could not figure out what the problem was. I am going to use my cableone email from now on.

Cynthia Dodd said...

We received a message from bigfoot saying that our problem with email is a world wide problem. They are trying to figure out what the problem is. I'm changing all of my emails to the cableone address.