Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday snooze

I wish I could have snoozed today, but it was not in the cards. We were not too busy at the railroad, although it was busy off and on. I went in early to vacuum and stuff, spent part of the day putting together purchase orders to send tomorrow. Came home to grilled pork chops and salad and the remnants of the French silk pie. Tom went off to a meeting in the Dells and I did some emails and Facebook and so on.

Apparently someone bought a couple of my books today, but I do need to do the mailing for the Elijah book this week, I guess.

And with that thought, I will sign off for the night. Tomorrow I am supposed to have a backup person working at the shop so that I can do the administrative piece in the office. We will see how well that works.

Here's hoping!

No comments: