Thursday, July 30, 2009

Christmas past

Back in the late 1990s, one Christmas my Christmas gifts to Kristin and Kirstin got mixed up. Since I always gave Kristin an angel, and that year the angel wound up with Kirstin's name on it, I had to remedy the situation. I found a small angel that played Amazing Grace and sent that to Kristin, along with a short story about the incident that I printed as a little booklet.


The title, if you can't read the picture very well, was The Well-meaning but Lowly Weird Wizard and the Disappointed Princess: The Story of an Imaginary Imagining and of a Reality Most Real.

Kristin told me she doesn't think she still has a copy, so I found one and am sending it on to her. It was fun to read again, and it was a reminder for me to pay more attention to details!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I do not remember that...although I do remember the angel that sang Amazing Grace. This sounds like my mother possibly made it more drama than it actually was. I know, it sounds amazing to think MY MOTHER would create drama but it is possible if you are unaware. LOL