Friday, September 5, 2014

Public Service Announcement

Peggy was over for coffee this morning and she showed us this, which she had seen on a bumper sticker.


If you don't get it right away, this may give you the hint you need. And the car with the sticker had medical license plates.




Although there are tons of colonoscopy jokes, colorectal cancer is no laughing matter. I have lost two uncles and an aunt to it. My sister-in-law, I am most grateful to report, is a long-term survivor because it was discovered and treated early. I take it seriously and hope that you do so, too.No ifs, ands or butts.

MSD cares.

2 comments:

Moving with Mitchell said...

I love this bumper sticker! (And I figured it out!!!)

My father's first cancer was colon and it was caught too late (because he didn't CHECK his), which resulted other cancers that he didn't survive. I've been a dedicated colon checker every since.

Ur-spo said...

which reminds me it is time to check mine.
Clandestine intestines need checking.