Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Who would have thought?

I try to avoid controversial topics on this blog, especially politics. But when I found this, I had to share it with the rest of the family.


Click on this link to find out what's going on. I think you'll be surprised.


This takes a minute or so to load, so give it time to start. Once it loads, you will be given instructions on how to make it play.

Kristin tells me she is just getting a blank page, but this link is working on my computer and Tom's. If you have no luck even after waiting a bit, email me and I will see if I can help you find it.

BTW, this is probably SO not worth the effort!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Its just a black screen...is that the joke? LOL. Because even if it isn't the joke, its still hilarious.

Kristin said...

hahaha @ your final edit. So cute. I loved it!