Thursday, December 19, 2013

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

The movie version of Mary Poppins was on television last night -- mainly to hype the new movie about the making of the move. (This is all very meta-meta, don't you think? Indubitably.) I watched bits and pieces of it.

One of the first men I trained when he entered the monastery told me once that I reminded him of Mary Poppins.

"Why," I asked, "because I am practically perfect in every way?"

"No," he smirked. "Because you never explain anything."

1 comment:

Sunny said...

LOL...Oh my goodness. I do like Mary Poppins....and Nanny Mcfee. Classics!!!

I loved the suprise reason for you being Mary Poppins. Nearly spewed my coffee when I read it!! What an awesome start to the morning!!!!

Merry Christmas, Michael!!!...also to Tom, and Sundance and Cassidy!!! xxx