Saturday, October 30, 2010

Can you spot the difference?

You may recall this photo from one a few weeks back:

See if you can spot any difference in this photo:


Here is a close-up to make it more obvious, in case you are not sure what you are seeing:

The statues of Egyptian gods were something being tossed by the library, and I picked them up to use around the house or for odd little gifts. (Be forewarned, friends!) I put some on the shelf and waited for Tom to notice. When he said nothing, I asked him directly if he saw anything different. He looked puzzled. I pointed at the shelf and he asked, "Are all the pumpkins inside now?" referring to those that had been by the front door.

This is what it is like to live with someone who is detail-oriented but not when it comes to things like Egyptian statues. Peter hasn't commented yet, so I don't know if he has noticed or not.

Oh well ...

No comments: