Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Rainbows

I ran across this while looking for something or other and thought it applied to my earlier post about promoting what I love instead of  bashing what I hate.

Some people hate inspirational sayings and posters, and to them I say, count as rainbows the days I don't post these things and you will see that you come out ahead. 

And on a totally different note, did anyone else in the family think I look a lot like Rusty in that Reading Aloud video?Those Dodd and Mitchum genes sure shine through.

4 comments:

Kirstin Dodd said...

Hahaha! I see what you are saying. I saw my Daddy. You two have the same style round frame glasses. :-)

And I love you two so much!

Michael Dodd said...

Well, your daddy, Rusty and I are the three men with the Dodd-Mitchum genetic combination. Which makes us all strikingly handsome, don't you think? [Snort!]

Kirstin Dodd said...

I love that goatee by the way <3

Michael Dodd said...

It's not so much a goatee as a not-shaved-this-morning sorta scruffy look. But thanks.