Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sore throat Sunday

The last few days I have been a little hoarse. (It is noticeable on the Read Aloud video.) Last night it got worse and I had a restless night with a lot of coughing. This morning the coughing is much reduced, but my throat is now raw from all the hacking.

Naturally today is going to be a warm day for us -- up to 44 or so (6.7  C) -- and I had been hoping to get out and walk or maybe go somewhere with Tom. He seems to have come down with the bug, too, though. This works out well for him, because he wanted to spend the afternoon watching NASCAR anyway. (Should I be suspicious?) I have decided to catch up on some movies and revisit some episodes of "Jeeves and Wooster."

Sunny, over on Sunny Says, asked me to be part of an interview project she is doing. She posted my responses to her questions yesterday on her blog. Click here if you are interested.

1 comment:

Lavada said...

Thanks for the mention, Michael! I've had several email respoonses to the interview. I just cant convince the Shybie stalkers to comment on the actual blog. There should be some traiifc to your books, too, as there are lots of interest in them from the interview.

Hope your throat gets better--- Honey and whisky always helps me when I dont feel well......or NyQuil....same thing. Just LOTS of it! :D