Friday, September 28, 2007

Details at 11:00


Well, it's only ten...

Further critter doings: A whole flock of starlings settled into the trees and then across in Jerry's field to make a racket this evening. According to the book, this is typical autumn behavior, so we will hope it is over soon.

We saw the (or an?) albino squirrel today down by the intersection of Berry Road and Birchwood. I hadn't seen it for quite a while.

There was a beautiful big harvest moon out as we drove over to Baraboo tonight. Last night it was as full as the one in the picture, but tonight it had begun to wane a bit.

Mama called and left a telephone message that she has been trying to e-mail me about Glynn's death but assumed I hadn't received anything since I hadn't replied. I did get a message tonight and wrote back to her. I also went online and found his obituary and signed the online guest book. Glynn and I were both 1950 babies, me in May and he in December.

No comments: