Monday, December 10, 2007

Mostly Monday

1) Feet: My feet did thaw out, but that only revealed how sore they were from walking around on ice and concrete for five hours. Still, by the end of the day I was no longer limping.

2) Going Postal: It took three trips to a post office to mail one package today. The Baraboo Post Office was so jammed at noon that I couldn't even get in. So I decided to stop at the Lake Delton one on the way home. Lake Delton is so small that they close the post office for lunch -- from 11:30 to 1:30 -- yes, even during the Christmas season. At midafternoon, I managed to get the box mailed off (Mama's birthday/Christmas gift; Daddy's will get in the mail tomorrow). As always they asked if there was anything dangerous in it. "Not unless she hits my father with it," I told him. People seemed to think that was right funny.

3) And that's about it.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

*LOL* You are so clever.