Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like ...

This morning while I was in Reedsburg, I stopped in at the Dollas Store and at Pamida to see if they had anything pumpkinish for the railway's October pumpkin trains. (Every kid who rides the train gets a free pumpkin.) I didn't find anything useful, but I was a bit surprised to see that Pamida has almost all their "harvest decor" (think Thanksgiving pilgrims and such) on clearance to make way for the Christmas stuff they have already started putting out.

Then I remembered that I had seen Kohl's putting Christmas ornaments out for sale last week.

Boy, the leaves have just begun turning!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I already decked my place out in fall. (: Loser over here but I am so SICK of the hot weather, I could just puke.