Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Frozen

snow cats

It is now 9:15 in the morning and it is minus five outside. Sundance is standing by the door onto the deck, begging to go out. There is a sheltered strip along the back of the house where she likes to answer the call of nature. The door, however, is frozen shut.

I have taken her to the front door and put her out twice, but she just runs back through the cat door into the garage and then through the one into the laundry and heads directly for the deck door and begins to cry again.

There is a kitty litter box in the laundry room and another in the garage itself, both of which the cars use. But for some reason, they sometimes get into this mood about having to go outside no matter how cold it is.

Later --

So I put Sundance out the front door, right? Three minutes later she was sitting on the deck, crying to get in by way of the frozen deck door.

Anyone interested in a couple of cats?

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I'll take your kitties!

Just don't tell Vince!

Kristin said...

Let me know when you get the package I sent. Its due to arrive at your address today.

Vincent said...

I am glad I read your blog today!!!

Nice try Kristin....No more room at the Inn!

Kristin said...

Hahaha!! I love how Vince responded and didn't tell me. And we have PLENTY of room for new kitties. Don't listen to him.