Thursday, November 5, 2009

Un-grump! UPDATE

1) Somebody bought a book! This always makes my day.

2) Had coffee and a chat with Barry. This always makes my day better.

3) Tom and I will be heading over to the lunch at the Embers for the library volunteers. Then he will be off to the railroad and I will be off to the library itself to continue helping with the inventory. Volunteering always makes my day and someone else's day better.

Doesn't hurt that the sun is shining!

UPDATE: After a lovely lunch where we sat at the table with the library director and the guy representing the company that is working on the planned expansion of the library, it turned out that the inventory had gone so well that I did not need to go over this afternoon. Tom realized that he had a meeting to attend this evening, so he came home to take a nap while I went grocery shopping at Wally World.

Came home to hear about the tragedy at Fort Hood. Tom did his medic training there during the Vietnam War.

No comments: