Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Back safely

I got back home to the Dells about two this afternoon. When I got here, Tom was down in the basement with our neighbor and his son who were finishing up the work on the trim. I am happy to report that they finished around four and now the basement (and stairs) are done.

And I am done in! After driving over 3200 miles in the past 9 days -- with only three non-driving days out of the bunch -- I am exhausted. I intend to turn in early and imitate the cats by totally relaxing and sleeping late.

Of course, they won't let me sleep late because they will come rouse me to give them their morning Greenies ...

2 comments:

Cynthia Dodd said...

Glad you made it home safely! Thanks again for making the long trip to visit us all in Texas.

Moving with Mitchell said...

Ah to be able to really sleep like a cat! We're trying to figure out how to train our cats to NOT wake us up at 6 a.m. Ha!