Tuesday, August 4, 2015

BTW

When we were in Madison last Friday, Glen asked if I really get up at 4:30 in the morning. (He lives on a farm and does rise at that early hour.) The reason he asked is that my posts (the wordless ones, at any rate) are posted at 4:30 a.m. 

The truth, as I explained, is that I prepare those in advance and schedule them to post at that early hour for the sake of anyone who looks at the blog first thing in the morning. Which I imagine none of you do, but anyway.

Full disclosure, and all that.

Oh, I am usually out of bed around 5:30 or 5:45, however. This is something new since I started going to the gym. I used to rise at seven or later, depending on when Sundance and Cassidy decided it was time for me to feed them. Tom, on the other hand, has always been a late-to-bed and early-to-rise kind of guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm 5 hours ahead of y'all here in England- so that is the time for my morning break. Coincidence? I think not!! :)

x Sunny. (I'm actually sneaking a peek at the office as we speck so I'm having to post anon. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh....dont tell anyone.)

;-)