Sunday, August 23, 2015

Clay it forward

One of my blogosphere friends has asked her friends to help honor her son Clay on what she calls his "eighth angelversary" this Wednesday, August 26, by doing a random act of kindness each day between now and Wednesday in his memory. He was a kind and generous young man, and she thinks this is a way to continue the kindness that marked his life. She calls it "Claying It Forward."

One of her suggestions is to tell someone how much you appreciate them, and I am taking this opportunity to tell you how much I appreciate your visits and your comments. I enjoy reading your own blogs about your life, your thoughts, your hopes, your humor. I feel connected to a much larger world because of you, and that is a good thing for me and perhaps for the world.

So thank you! And now if you would be so kind, Clay it forward.