Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Busy day

I went over to Baraboo today for a couple of meetings. I also went by the hospital to try to make sense of the multiple bills I have been getting, and a very helpful woman relieved my concerns about whether payments had been received and were being posted. I spent some time at the library and then dropped by the law office to try to say hi to Joe, but he was meeting with a client. Evelyn asked me if I were available to do the billing, so I will be going in to do Joe's bills tomorrow afternoon. Her guardian ad litem bills can't be done until the first of the month, so I will go in and do that on Monday. If I don't have to do anything else, I should be able to finish the billing up easily in that time frame. It won't be a lot of hours, but the extra cash will be nice. Joe will be out of the office tomorrow -- in court somewhere else -- but maybe I'll see him Monday.

Otherwise, all quiet on the northern front. Maybe an inch of snow tomorrow, but what's that among friends?

No comments: