Friday, February 29, 2008

Freshly fallen Friday

We got a bit of snow overnight, maybe an inch or so. Not enough at any rate to interfere with anything. Tom went out for a walk with Debbie Kinder along the Wisconsin River, something they do with some regularity. They both love the outdoors, and Debbie's husband is unable to do long walks because of his Parkinson's.

My work went well at the Screnocks' yesterday, although I wound up going in early because of a court scheduling change for Evelyn. They will be going to New Hampshire for a long weekend in mid-March for a family matter and asked if I will babysit the office for the mornings that they are away. So I will pick up a bit more of what Tom calls "walking around money" that way. Joe also asked if he can occasionally call me for help when he is in a typing pinch, and I agreed to do it if it fits into my schedule. I am grateful for the occasional work while I look for something else, but I don't want to slip back into working too much in an office that experience has shown is not good for me.

No comments: