Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Comments

Mama mentioned that she wanted to post a comment but was unable to do so. If you also have trouble posting comments -- I believe you have to have a Google (gmail) account to do so -- feel free to email the comment to me and I will post it. In order to screen out spam and other possibly offensive intrusions on this blog, all comments are sent to me first for approval anyway. So far I think I have posted all that came from family except for one or two that were obviously meant as private communication to me.

Your comments are yours to make, not mine to edit. So feel free to drop a line to me by my regular email and tell me you want it posted as a comment. Unlike the dude in the cartoon, it is not my intent to block comments. I do reserve the right, though, to keep offensive language off this post, so please bear that in mind.

This morning I have a dental appointment. I can feel a hole in the top of a tooth, and I think I lost a filling. It doesn't cause any pain, but it is definitely a problem. I wanted to get my teeth cleaned at the same time, but I have to wait until April to get on the hygienist's schedule. If anyone out there is looking for a career track and thinks you can stand poking around in people's mouths, dental hygienist has to be a solid choice.