Thursday, May 14, 2009

History of the Hill

Last fall sometime, Fr. Jude asked me if I would revise and update the little book on the history of Holy Hill that they sell in the shop there. I agreed to do it, but someone else is doing the final editing of the text and selecting photographs and so on. I had told Jude that he could consider my time and effort a donation, but he insisted on paying me something. The book is coming out soon, I guess, and today I received a very generous check. Actually, given how many tourists go through the Hill every year, this will undoubtedly become my best selling publication anyway.

Thanks, Jude!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Let me know when and where I can get it!

Michael Dodd said...

As soon as I hear something, I'll post the info. I had an email from Jude that made me think the book may not be as close to publication as I had thought. But eventually ...