Sunday, May 24, 2009

Really really really really ...

Sorry I haven't been posting, but our busy season has begun and I (Tom and I both) have been really really really really busy -- pretty much ten-hour days on site at the railroad. I figure this will continue for a couple of weeks without a break (i.e., no days off) and then slack off to 10-hour days just five days a week. So if nothing shows up here for a while, that's the deal.

This being the end of a semester, I also have to devote some time to grading final papers for the distance learning class, and that will have to be my priority computer-time when I am not at the railroad.

Love you all! Back to you soon!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

We will always be here. I check every day for an update!

Vincent said...

Just like Kristin, I check everyday to follow what is going on the Life of Michael!

Take care and hope you had a great weekend.!

Cynthia Dodd said...

I too check daily for an update... Don't work too hard.