Monday, February 10, 2014

It's a big world ...

I commented recently that I wanted to start reading blogs from people in more places. I have begun doing that, but I also started looking at where people live who read my blog. Only a handful ever comment, so I was not aware that more people are dropping in from time to time.

Turns out that in addition to the people in the States -- far and away the most frequent visitors -- there are people in Spain, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Ukraine, Russia, England, Germany, Italy, Kenya and Canada. I know who some of those are -- Mitchell in Spain and Sunny in England, for example. But most of them are strangers to me.

So hello out there! Glad you came by and hope to hear from you again!

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

And I am in PHX AZ which (at times) qualifies at being from Outer Space.

Sunny said...

Exciting, isn't it? Especially when you see peeps returning but never commenting...it makes me wonder who they are, and what they enjoy about our blogs that keeps them coming back. I really wish I could TALK to these people who visit my blog!!