Sunday, February 2, 2014

Yeah, that's going to help!


Tom's computer has decided to act up. Fortunately he knows what to do about these things most of the time and does not have to rely on tech support, feline or otherwise. 
 
The only collateral damage I suffered was minor. At one point the wireless printer would not print from my computer because Tom's firewall or something was not letting it through. That part is now fixed and he has the rest of the day to fiddle around with rebuilding his own computer. He had intended to go deal with the snow at the little railroad at some point, but that may not happen. Not that there has been that much snow since he cleaned up over there last week anyway.

YOUTUBE UPDATE: Now Cassidy has also discovered the joys of watching the hair dryer video. I found out that it is a sleep-noise video and runs for ten hours. As long as it keeps them out of my thinning hair, I'm happy!

No comments: