Saturday, July 26, 2014

Boo hoo, Yahoo!


I keep having difficulty with Yahoo.
  1. For weeks and for no apparent reason, it will ask me to change my password.
  2. I get messages on the computer and/or tablet saying it cannot sign on. 
  3. Lately I get messages telling me it is having trouble sending messages, but when I follow the provided link for more information, there is no information. 
  4. Now it has taken to deleting messages, fortunately ones I have read -- but then I am only aware of the ones that I have read, so who knows what else may be disappearing? 
  5. Some messages that I have tried to save to folders disappear from my inbox but do not appear in the designated folder OR in the deleted folder. They are simply lost.
Since this is happening on two devices, I think the problem is with Yahoo and not my computer. I have run utilities to see if there is malware or some such beastie and nothing shows up.

Anyway, if you are trying to contact me for some reason using my Yahoo email address and don't get a response in a reasonable time, that may be the problem. You can post a comment here (which will not show up on the blog later) and I will send you another way to reach me if either of you who read the blog get desperate.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

I gave up on yahoo account years ago for the very same reasons... Seriously- that was at least 7 or 8 years ago.....
Hope things are resolved quickly- I sent you an email just a few minutes ago- responding to one youhad sent me in APRIL I had somehow managed to miss(so sorry!!!)
....Just a matter of Belated Congratulations.
xx