Wednesday, December 2, 2015

NaNoWriMo final report

The final word count for the library National Novel Writing Month group of about a half dozen potential authors -- that is, the final count for those who reported in -- was 144,706. I know there were a couple of other people who were writing but never gave me a word count. At any rate, I think that is not too bad. Two people made it to the 50,000-word goal within the month and at least one other made significant progress toward completion.

If you did NaNoWriMo or if you are just interested in publishing options for something you have written, here is a link to a pdf document that provides some information:  
https://www.bookbaby.com/pages/pdf/the-end-nanowrimo.pdf
NB: I do not vouch for the services on offer there, because I have never used any of them. 

On the other hand, I have been happy with CreateSpace, which is associated with Amazon. Click on the name to view their site. If you have questions for me about them, post a private comment with your email address and I will be in touch. Your comment/questions will not appear on the blog.

And as always, caveat emptor!

No comments: